- Quality assurance is a strategic task within Tomal AB that involves every employee. It is expected that each employee shall aim to improve our quality, competitiveness and customer benefit.
- Our implementation of quality assurance, in accordance with ISO 9001:2008, encompasses all of our activities. It includes all of our customers, both internal and external. Goods and services shall be delivered on time and in the quality expected according to the agreed conditions.
- We as individuals and as a company perform in such a way that every delivery will provide a recommendation for future business and confirm Tomal AB’s reputation as a reliable business partner. Regular checks are made to evaluate whether we are meeting our customers' expectations.
- Leadership within the company involves a commitment to reach our quality goals.
Tomal is an engineering company and our products are widely used for water and flue gas cleaning. Our ambition is to continually reduce our environmental impact and to prevent pollution of water, soil and air.
- We are commited to continually reduce the company´s energy consumption.
- We comply with applicable environmental legislation and other applicable laws and regulations.
- We give priority to contactors and suppliers who have an active environmental policy.
- We train our staff in how to take more account of the environment in their daily work and make better environmental performance.